Online Soasr With New Mobile Measurements From comScore
A quick look at the article below will show that comScore (a long-standing and trusted analytics company) is now measuring mobile in a more accurate way. These new statistics show mobile to be gaining ground just as we've been discussing on this site, reflecting a constant 30 to 50% of your visitors come from mobile devices.
This trend is only going to continue to increase steadily. The Europen and Asian market have already had a huge increase, we are slightly behind in adopting the technology. You can bet that the impending holiday season will see this increase drastically as more and more people get smart phones, ipads and tablets.
Don't stand still on the subject of mobile. Begin the new year with a Little Rock mobile design and implement a mobile marketing strategy today.
"Music site Pandora, for instance, jumps from #61 on the list to #23 while ESPN jumped four slots to #19. The sports site's jump comes thanks to the inclusion of the 35 percent of people who consume ESPN only on mobile, not desktop, devices. Other big …paidContent.org"
Be looking for ways to engage your customers longer on your mobile sites as well. This is a new metric suggested in the article above, and something Google is already using to rank your site. Having a mobile optimzed site helps you rank in Google's mobile search which is different than Google search. You need to be using SEO to rank both of your website offerings. Find out more about this today by calling 501-251-1715.
- Tick Tock. No Excuse For Your Web Site Not To Be Mobile Ready …
- MMA Events Series, MMA Member Companies, MMA’s Mission, And Mma@mmaglobal.com
- Holiday Season, Retail Advertisers, Mobile Advertising, And Millennial Media
- Movable Ink, Marketing Platform Movable, Android Marketshare Dominance, And Consumer Device Preferences
- New tool lets retailers watch videos of visitors to mobile sites