New tool lets retailers watch videos of visitors to mobile sites
This is an interesting idea. I would like to know more about how they plan to actually deliver this service and how detailed their analytics will be. We aren't necessarily saying you should rush out and grab this service. But we do think analytics of some kind is necessary. We have typically suggested folks grab and use Google Analytics and Webmaster tools, but we are rethinking this currently. It's been a good service, but we worry sometimes that folks give to much information to big brother, if you know what I mean. If you don't, don't worry about it! Just read the article and let us know what you think by leaving a comment or a question!
"ClickTale Ltd, a provider of online customer experience analytics, has released ClickTale Mobile Beta, a tool that enables e-retailers and other online companies …"
Don't forget to let us know your thoughts on this.
- AutoTrader.com Launches Redesigned Mobile Website
- Mobile Site Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 Revolution DLC Mistake?
- Holiday Season, Retail Advertisers, Mobile Advertising, And Millennial Media
- Don’t Let Drivers Text Or Call, States Urged – You Think?
- Mobile Phone, Mobile Devices, Social Networks, And Percentage Points