Mobile Site Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 Revolution DLC Mistake?
We won't know if this was a boo-boo or a "leak" on purpose, but it's still fun to look at it as it relates to mobile marketing. First note that this was only on their mobile site. They hae a release for their new game Black Ops 2 RevolutionDLC set for January 29th, which is coming up. So, of course this might cause a stir and rumors, which it has! Or it was a mistake by a designer who overwrote the live files with test files for a test server! Ooop, Black Ops 2 Revolution DLC!
Either way it shows that they are preparing to release the information on their mobile site, and we should take note that this is how you successfully launch a product. You do it on both your sites (yes, you really do need two!) The mobile and the desktop. Also, notice that if this was a "leak" where they did this to get folks talking, they didn't do it on the desktop site. They did it on mobile! Of course they did! Younger people are more likely to access the web via their mobile phones. Gamers, techies, and the like are more likely to be plugged in through their phones.
Any way, for all you gamers out there! I hope you're pumped about the new Black Ops 2 RevolutionDLC! Some folks are (and they are mostly mobile phone users!)
"This isn't exactly news to some folk, but it's the best news to a lot of other folk. According to the Examiner, the Call of Duty mobile website briefly updated Friday with a preview of the not as of yet announced Black Ops 2 Revolution DLC. Despite …"
If you don't yet have a mobile site, need a mobile site design or to learn mobile marketing, please give us a call right here. (the number is at the bottom of the page!)
- Global Industry Initiatives, Mobile Marketing Association, Entire Internet Experience, And Video Watch-through Rates
- Millennial Smartphone Users, Millennial Smartphone Audience, Mobile Phone Users, And Good Mobile Functionality
- 2012 – The Year Social and Mobile Meet
- Movable Ink, Marketing Platform Movable, Android Marketshare Dominance, And Consumer Device Preferences
- Club Med launches new mobile site completing multi-screen approach