Millennial Internet Users, Total Online Population, Primary Social Channel, And Social Media Chatter
Millennials aren?t shy about promoting what they like.
According to a June 2014 study by ShareThis, 25% of US millennial internet users shared digital content via social, with an average four shares per week?3.6 times and 2.1 times more than the total online population, respectively.
In a word, when…
- Fascinating Audience Insights, Mobile Devices, Nielsen Point, And Constant Exposure
- Customer Loyalty Program, SMB Plus, Percent Offer Points, And Holiday Gift-giving Lists
- Mobile Marketing, Users, Mobile Marketing Plan, And Mobile Marketing Trends
- Marketing Public Relationships Jobs In Any Type Of Company Found Anywhere In
- Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Budget, Digital Advertising, And Annual Revenues