Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Budget, Digital Advertising, And Annual Revenues
In 2014, the average company spent just over 10% of its annual revenues on marketing activities, according to a recent survey of marketing executives performed by Gartner Incorporated. The survey also found that over 50% of companies will increase their digital marketing budget for 2015, in an effor…
- New EFF Campaign, Biggest Messaging Service, Electronic Messaging Systems, And Messaging’ Products—but Are These Systems Actually Secure?
- Colorful IKEA Dining, Multiple Electronic Platforms, 10-second TV Commercials, And Everyday Meal Occasions
- Haier Wireless, Wire-free Charging Technology, Haier Wireless Appliances, And Haier Group
- Millennial Internet Users, Total Online Population, Mobile Marketing Efforts, And Digital Advertising Age
- Percent, Percent Lament Irrelevancy, Percent Male, And Percent Complain